Customer Relationship Management/ Introduction
The Customer Blacklist Removal function allows allows users to remove blacklisted customers from the blacklist. Once the customer is whitelisted they will be allowed to sign new leases, licenses or contracts or renew existing leases, licenses or contracts.
- From the homepage, go to module menu option.
- Navigate to "Customer Relationship > Customer Blacklist".
- Click on ”Create New”. Fill in the reason for blacklist and select the customer to blacklist. Click on ”Submit for Approval” when done.
- Once the customer blacklist is approved, the system will transit the record to an “Approved” status and add a new blacklist record in the customer blacklist history. The customer will be flagged as blacklisted from the specified start date.
- Users submitting customers for blacklisting approval are required to provide a blacklist start date and a reason for blacklisting.
- The System permits users to select a non-blacklisted customer for blacklisting. Please note that a customer of “Miscellaneous” Customer Type cannot be blacklisted.
- The customer can be removed from the blacklist using the Customer Blacklist Removal function.
- Once Customers Blacklist Removal is approved, the system willl transit the record to “Approved” status, and update the customer blacklist history with Blacklist Removal Date based on approved date, and un-flag Customer as blacklisted after Blacklist Removal Date.