Customer Relationship Management/ Introduction
The Customer Account Mailing Address Update function permits users to update an existing mailing address belonging to a customer account for billing purposes. The correspondence address can also be updated directly in the customer group account function under the "Mailing Address Update History" tab.
- Existing Customer Account
- Existing customer contact details.
- From the homepage, go to module menu option.
- Navigate to "Customer Relationship > Customer Account Mailing Address Update".
- Choose from existing enquiries or click "Create New".
- Select a customer or a customer group account.
- Select the relevant Business Entity and a Customer Account.
- Please note the Effective Date is pre-populated to today's date but can be adjusted if necessary.
- Enter a new mailing address and mode of correspondence.
- Enter cost center and billing related details in the Customer Accounts tab.
- Attach any financial documents in the Attachments tab.
- Click "Save".
- The system allows for data extraction in Adobe PDF/Excel CSV or Word Docx format.