Set up and manage the default parameters and other policies for the management of your lease receivables in the system. Configure the default natural accounts for receivables, write-offs, refunds, etc. and manage charge types relating to AR and any bank guarantees/deposits.
1. From the homepage, go to Finance module.
2. Navigate to the Accounts Receivable and select AR Settings.
1. Go to Details tab and set up the following:
a. Under the Default Natural Accounts, select the applicable GL accounts for the following:
- Advanced Revenue
- Write-off Tax
- Deposit Tax Code
- Tax Code for Future Revenue
b. Under the Default Collection, set up settings for:
- Back date
- Payment mode amendment
- Front-end or Back-end collection for future
- Transfer of Credit for future outstanding
c. Under AR Posting and Cut-off Settings, set up settings for:
- Posting Date
- AR Cut-off Scope
- Early AR Cut-off or Accounting
d. Under AR Clearing Settings, set up settings for:
- Auto consume credit
- Frequency of auto-offset
e. Under Negative Invoice item, input the applicable account types.
f. Under Customer Refund Voucher, select settings whether to allow different payee from Customer or not.
2. Go to Charge Type tab and set up the following:
a. Define the Knock Off Sequence of AR charge types
b. Add AR charge types for deposit listing
c. Add the Bank Guarantee charge types
3. Once done, click the Save button.
- AR Payment Mode
- AR Payment Term
- AR Charge Type
- Accounts In Credit
- Cash Charge Listing
- Deposit Listing For Operations
- Unbilled Item Listing