Reconcile collections received with bank payment as mode of payment. This involves tallying the collection recorded in the system against the bank statements received.
1. From the homepage, go to Finance module.
2. Navigate to the Accounts Receivable and Reversal of Collection Status Update.
1. Filter the collection items by searching the Business Entity in the search bar.
2. Check whether the collection items appear in the bank statements.
3. Once okay, tick the box on the left of the collection and click the Bank Reconciliation for Selected Items button.
4. Input the Bank Clearance Date and click the Reconcile button.
5. Navigate to Collection from Customer and verify that collection has been committed.